Discovering Your Family Stories With Genealogical Research
Join Marianne at Lifeforia Wellness Club on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 at 6:30p.m. for her seminar “Discovering Your Family Stories With Genealogical Research”. Lifeforia Wellness Club is at 681 Pine St, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. www.lifeforia.com
A) Do you want to learn about your family history?
B) Are you interested in solving family mysteries?
C) Would you like to discover your family stories?
If so, genealogical research can help answer your questions and this one-hour workshop will show you how to get started.
- Sharing Ancestral Backgrounds.
- Identifying Family Mysteries to Solve.
- Genealogy Basics.
- Five Steps to Get You Started.
- Show and Tell. Various genealogical research methods including sample documents and other materials that help me discover my Nana Caterina’s story.
- What Have You Inherited?
- The Story Behind The Story of The Inheritance.
- Question and Answer Period.
- Your Next Step.
- A list of genealogical resources will be provided to those in attendance.